As more players begin their adventures among the stars, Bethesda has released the notes for its new update 1.7.33 for Starfield . The update is now available for players playing Starfield on Microsoft Store, Steam and Xbox Series X|S. The update focuses on improving performance and stability, as well as some general gameplay issues. According to Bethesda, they are still working on a major update that will add new features and improvements. Here are the full patch notes for Starfield update 1.7.33 :
Starfield Patch 1.7.33 Notes
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to appear out of place.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue that caused Star Stations to be marked as player-owned ships.
- Vendors: Resolved an issue where a vendor’s full inventory was available.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue where star lens flares were not rendering correctly on AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Fixed a scaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause light sensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Handheld Scanner: Fixed an issue that caused the Handheld Scanner to freeze.
- Various stability and performance improvements to eliminate crashes and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue where display items would disappear when applied to mannequins on a ship.
- Displays: Fixed an issue where items stored in Holly’s storage containers and weapon racks would disappear after being captured by another ship.
Update 1.7.33 was released on all platforms on September 25th. To access the update, simply exit Starfield completely and restart it on PC or Xbox Series X|S. The launcher should automatically detect the update and download it immediately. Now go out and explore the stars!