The awaited moment for Counter Strike 2 has arrived. After a long wait, the game has finally been released for everyone. The production had already been tested within the scope of the Limited Test program and its tests were continuing in a closed manner, but not everyone could access the game. Now CS2 is available to all users.
Things to Know for Counter Strike 2 (CS2)
After the game was made available, the curious details emerged one by one. Let’s take a closer look at what has changed by going through these details.
CS2 with Curious Details
- Your cosmetic products and items in the old game, that is, the CS:GO version, will be transferred to the new game.
- The items you purchased in the game will be preserved as they are and will be transferred to the new game with their new appearance.
- We will be able to see new updated versions of existing maps in the game. Here, the renewed graphics will also meet us in the game.
- Renewed visual effects will appear.
- It will be renewed with new weapons with high resolution.
- Vehicles included with Source 2
- Mists will now be reactive. Like bullets leaving a trail.
- Innovations will also be made regarding sounds. We will see more balanced and resonant sounds being offered.
The Steam page of the game has been opened. It was announced that the new production is completely free. Just like in the CS:GO series, you need to pay 394 TL to upgrade to the “Distinguished” level.
For those who are curious and want to download the game, I am adding a link right here . You can access the Steam page and download the game via the link.